Friday, June 29, 2012

Lazy Lab





On Vanessa:
Shirt: Anthropologie
Shorts:Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: Steve Madden
 On Me:
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Urban Outitters
Sunglasses: Free People
Shoes and Purse: Target

Sorry I haven't Posted in so long! I have been so busy with school, work, and puppies! I adopted two little adorable devils. Someone just left them in a box in the park, can you believe that!? Anyways me and my cousin Vanessa just had a lazy hangout day shopping around the Lab and South Coast Plaza. Hence the simple outfit. Hope everyone's having a lovely summer!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you saved those two little puppies!!!
    Can we see pictures?! Pleaseee :)
    Love the outfits here girl. Hope you don't have too much stress from school :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just posted pics! :) Thank you so much, so glad it's summer, little break from school!

      Delete